Caring for your Wiesner Bros. Fraser Fir
- Make a fresh cut straight across the base of the tree. Cut off approximately 1″ before placing it in the stand. (We offer complementary fresh cuts at the nursery)
- It is recommended to use a stand that will hold a half gallon of water or more.
- Maximize the life and beauty of your tree by adding Christmas tree preserve.
- Check the water twice daily, keep the stand full. The tree will soak up most of its water within the first 24 hours.
- Make sure you place your tree away from heat sources, heating vents, radiators, fireplaces and sunny windows.
- Check the lights for broken bulbs and cords for frayed wiring prior to assembly.